Tenants must take responsibility for any damage they have caused, also for any additional cleaning or gardening issues. However, landlords must also be realistic. The tenant has a duty of care to return a property in the same condition at the end of the tenancy as found at the start and as listed on the initial inventory report – with allowance for fair wear and tear.
But exactly what is normal Fair Wear & Tear? This course will teach you all you need to know to be able to make solid judgements which will help to avoid end of tenancy disputes. By understanding Fair Wear and Tear and by using the correct calculations to arrive at compensation values for any given item in a property the TSA Understanding Fair Wear & Tear Course will save you time and money.
On successful completion the TSA Certificate of Achievement will be awarded, students may then use the initials CFWT.TSA
- High quality informative Modules with access to your tutor throughout.
- Study in your own time and at your own pace
- No time limit for completion of the course
- Gaining knowledge will save both time and money
- Course written by industry expert
- Complete course will be emailed to you in pdf format upon payment, usually the same day so you can start your studies immediately.
Module 1 – Defining Fair Wear & Tear
Module 2 – Identifying Fair Wear & Tear
Module 3 – Assessment of furniture and general property contents
Module 4 – Condensation and Mould
Module 5 – Life Expectancy of Items, including index of many every-day items
Final Assessment – The TSA Certificate of Achievement will be issued, students may then use the initials – ‘CFWT.TSA’
Property Management – Understanding Fair Wear & Tear
Buy our online course today! Students will be emailed course material in PDF format within 48 hours of purchase.